OUR TECHNOLOGY, EXPERTISE, AND PROCESS – PROVEN WITH MULTIPLE GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS – ENABLES YOU TO RELEASE THE GENIUS IN YOUR DATA.
MO FOR THE US DOD & DEFENSE AGENCIES
We deliver information-based intelligence capabilities. Our solutions combine innovative, semantic/graph/cognitive computing technology and defense sector software-systems-development. We have experience in the domains of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR).
$120M+ INVESTED IN R&D
Our defense customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, Missile Defense Agency, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
GOV OFF-THE-SHELF, OPEN-SOURCE, AND LICENSE-FREE SOFTWARE
Modus Operandi offers an alternative to the traditional acquisition of custom software. We develop Government-Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), open-source (OSS), and R&D-funded software technology—in order to bring our customers high-quality and high-capability solutions at a fraction of the traditional time and cost.
DoD Community Source is a category of GOTS software, like open source for government.
ADVANTAGES OF DOD COMMUNITY SOURCES
DoD Community Source is a category of GOTS software. It is like open source software for the government.
- Saves money up front (no license fee) and reduces license administration and compliance efforts later
- Eliminates vendor lock-in concerns
- Reduces redundant development efforts
PRIME SYSTEM INTEGRATOR ON 75% OF PROJECTS
- Semantic Web: We have leading industry experts with 100+ years of combined experience implementing semantic technology
- Data Fusion: We have expertise in solving hard and soft data fusion problems
- Predictive Analytics: We have invested $40M+ in predictive analytics
- Cloud Computing: We have experts who understand the intricate details of building clouds that scale to petabytes of data, and have proven this on multiple Big Data cloud deployments
WE ARE GOVERNMENT PROJECT PROCESS EXPERTS
- Skilled Project Management
- Agile Development Methodology
- Program Management
- Technology Portfolio Management
- Use of R&D to Augment Solutions
- Solving problems at a fraction of the costs
- Proven success promoting SBIR investments to usable Government solutions