Technical Program Manager - HQ
Posted: February 21st, 2023
Location: Modus Operandi HQ
1333 Gateway Drive, Suite 1026
Melbourne, Florida, 32901
Modus Operandi is seeking an innovative Technical Program Manager to contribute to the development of new technology. In this role, your duties will include overseeing the various stages of program management, customer support, related product development and collaborating with the software development team. To ensure success as a Technical Program Manager, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and extensive experience in technical program management. Top-notch Technical Program Managers combine their business knowledge with technological expertise to promote product innovation, resulting in successful and well managed programs, based on following organizational standards to complete projects on time and within budget.
You: You will love this opportunity because you:
- Have a passion for driving program execution in order to achieve key business and financial objectives.
- Enjoy the challenges of defining and refining program requirements.
- Possess a self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment.
- Thrive in an environment that fosters accountability and clarity of expectations.
- Insist on a culture that requires honesty and integrity, while embodying an ethos that goes beyond these basic expectations to include team spirit; fearlessness; continuous learning, honing and applying outstanding skills; and dedicated people willing to go beyond the call of duty and to always work toward the greater good.
Us: Over the past 35 years, Modus Operandi has provided its customers with innovative solutions for data management, data correlation and fusion, workflow, human-computer interface, cognitive computing, contextual pattern recognition, and machine learning analytics. Our newest innovative solution combines these advances into our flagship software product Movia™. Movia delivers our customers smarter decisions by mapping decisions to data, transforming data to living intelligence, and optimizing the collaboration of human analysts and machine analytics.
Our current primary market is the US defense and intelligence sector, with customers spanning the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, Missile Defense Agency, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. We typically support customer mission-environments that are characterized by large volumes of data from multiple sources, in multiple formats, and representing multiple types of intelligence. Modus Operandi is a prime contractor, subcontractor or team member for major contracts supporting the AI/ML, Logistics, Knowledge Management, and ISR community, including large contract Prime for SSES NexGen, SeaPort-NexGen, GSA and more.
In addition to growth with our existing customer base we plan to expand our target markets to include civilian US Government agencies and the commercial sector.
Learn about the Opportunity
As the Technical Program Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with customers to define and refine program requirements
- Contributing ideas to product development initiatives.
- Support engineering development for projects,
- Planning and managing product development stages.
- Managing changes and risk management
- Collaborating with system engineers and software architects.
- Reporting product development progress to senior managers.
- Tracking metrics to support KPIs.
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Overseeing product deployment and integration.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Evaluating product performance metrics and facilitating adjustments.
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Keeping up with advancements in product technologies.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of software technical product development
- 3-5 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile product development.
- Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with IT engineers and report to senior managers.
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Secret Clearance.