Movia provides Intel Analysts at all echelons capabilities to rapidly integrate data from multiple INTs and sources around the interactions of people, events, and activities, in order to discover relevant patterns, determine and identify change, and characterize those patterns to drive collection and create decision advantage. Key features include:
- Object Based Production (OBP) eliminates dissemination stovepipes, increases multi-intelligence data-sharing, and integrates knowledge at the data layer
- Extensive geo-and-temporal tagging enables Activity-Based Intelligence (ABI) tradecraft
- Intel Analytics workbench supports source tracking, review comments and change tracking
- Collaborative workflow – product creation process dashboard provides full visibility into product creation
- Connects-the-dots for situational awareness
- Wiki model promotes tactical collaboration
- Concept models: people, places, events, groups, reports, things
- Implemented as a standalone application or integrated with existing intelligence systems
Specific bio-toxins have the potential to be used as a terrorist weapon – such as the inhalation form of anthrax. Genomic sequence workflow is a complex situation of work-in-queue. Dangerous strains should be sequenced quickly – expediting the potential to create antidotes.
Movia pulls disparate gene sequencing projects, customers, contacts, contracts, and milestones spreadsheet info together. Using Movia , analysts logically determine which strains are the most dangerous and monitor the assay schedule for late/not started project problems. Movia alerts the user to focus attention on the lab with the critical-path for expediting sequencing of the most dangerous strains.
- Prediction and discriminator patterns for cancer drug and compound combinations that lead to high cancer cell synergistic toxicity and low impact to non-cancer cells
- Detection of patterns in real-time streams and Big Data history of financial transactions that are leading-indicators of potential criminal activity to help banks and other financial institutions with anti-money laundering regulatory compliance
- Customer profiles in situation-context
- Customer patterns-of-life trends
- Predictive patterns for high-value prospects
- Identification of pattern that represent opportunities for petrochemical companies to produce “straight-run”(high profit – low effort) products.
- Multi-sensor and trend tracking analysis to detect patterns related to the root cause of manufacturing defects.
- Identified of optimal manufacturing outputs.
- Data integration and semantic search to aid in fast-response to regulatory compliance information requests.
- Analysis of optimal goods delivery patterns
- Early warning of out-of-pattern off-track indicators in shipping
- Predictive agents warning of needed redistribution of good to distribution hubs in response to weather, emergency response, or upticks in consumption
- Surveillance systems
- Situational threat assessments
- Threat level context
- Regulatory compliance
- Logistical analytics
- Law enforcement
- Shoplifting monitoring
- Perimeter intrusions
- Public warning systems
- Emergency response
- Identification of patterns / relationships indicating issues for concern to enable preemptive response
- Detection and alerting of “bad apple” patterns.
- Predictive analysis of immanent non-compliance
- Root-cause analysis