Specific bio-toxins have the potential to be used as a terrorist weapon – such as the inhalation form of anthrax. Genomic sequence workflow is a complex situation of work-in-queue. Dangerous strains should be sequenced quickly – expediting the potential to create antidotes.
BIOIQ, is a Movia-built application that pulls disparate gene sequencing projects, customers, contacts, contracts, and milestones spreadsheet info together. BIOIQ logically determines which strains are the most dangerous. BIOIQ monitors the assay schedule for late/not started project problems. BIOIQ alerts the user to focus attention on the lab with the critical-path for expediting sequencing of the most dangerous strains.
Arms trafficking on the black market is often funded by piracy. Finding the critical links between trafficking and piracy promotes breaking the link and undermining arms trafficking.
CLEAR HEART, is a Movia-built application that monitors intelligence reports and news media streams, creates facts and entities, and reasons about suspicious associations. If Movia CLEAR HEART finds a plausible link between a piracy event and a trafficking event an alert is broadcast to the analyst-community to “WATCH OUT”.
Other Intel Use Cases:
- STA – Situational threat assessment (Level3 data fusion)
- Force protection
- HVI Pattern of life analysis
- DoD Logistical analytics
- Prediction and discriminator patterns for cancer drug and compound combinations that lead to high cancer cell synergistic toxicity and low impact to non-cancer cells
- Detection of patterns in real-time streams and Big Data history of financial transactions that are leading-indicators of potential criminal activity to help banks and other financial institutions with anti-money laundering regulatory compliance
- Customer profiles in situation-context
- Customer patterns-of-life trends
- Predictive patterns for high-value prospects
- Identification of pattern that represent opportunities for petrochemical companies to produce “straight-run”(high profit – low effort) products.
- Multi-sensor and trend tracking analysis to detect patterns related to the root cause of manufacturing defects.
- Identified of optimal manufacturing outputs.
- Data integration and semantic search to aid in fast-response to regulatory compliance information requests.
- Analysis of optimal goods delivery patterns
- Early warning of out-of-pattern off-track indicators in shipping
- Predictive agents warning of needed redistribution of good to distribution hubs in response to weather, emergency response, or upticks in consumption
- Surveillance systems
- Situational threat assessments
- Threat level context
- Regulatory compliance
- Logistical analytics
- Law enforcement
- Shoplifting monitoring
- Perimeter intrusions
- Public warning systems
- Emergency response
- Identification of patterns / relationships indicating issues for concern to enable preemptive response
- Detection and alerting of “bad apple” patterns.
- Predictive analysis of immanent non-compliance
- Root-cause analysis