Movia™ Product Services
Our MoviaTM Product Services are designed to assist customers in rapidly and successfully deploying Movia-based solutions. We apply our 5-D MO for Customer Success and partner with our customers through the journey to improved decision making and better outcomes. Each service—Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver, and Drive—is carefully packaged to deliver a portion of our proven process and a well-defined business value.
Our Product Services
- During Movia Discover, we work closely with you to develop and validate the initial business case for a Movia-based solution. We validate the fit of Movia software to your business need, clearly defining expectations and success criteria. At the end of this phase, we deliver a plan for defining your Movia-based solution.
- This Movia Proof of Concept phase is a rapid, two-week engagement where we define the initial capability to address your stakeholders’ needs and develop a Proof of Concept that shows how Movia will solve your needs.
- Movia Tailored Fit is a series of two-week Agile sprints. We work with your stakeholders to rapidly develop the solution to your specific needs. As applicable, we establish governance plans, implement quality assurance and information assurance plans to ensure quality and security, define the transition or fielding plans, and evaluate the initial success metrics and KPIs. The culmination of MoviaTailored Fit is a complete solution ready to deliver and deploy.
- Movia RightSTART provides a four-day, on-site delivery and launch of your Movia solution. Delivery includes installation, configuration, and the training that lays the foundation for your future success and rapid return on investment (ROI).
- Movia User Training and Administrator Training. Our comprehensive classroom training includes a three-day user training course and a two-day administrator training course. Both courses can accommodate up to 20 students. Training is available either on-site at your facilities or at our training facilities in Melbourne, Florida, or Huntsville, Alabama.
- Movia Software Support includes comprehensive telephone help desk support, software upgrades, and technical support via a variety of interactive support tools. We provide access to a secure knowledgebase to reference FAQs, utilize search capabilities to locate needed information, and assist in problem resolution. Our software support is included with all Movia subscriptions and available under our Annual Support and Maintenance agreement for software licensed under a perpetual license.
- Movia ExtraCare is designed for your most critical missions. It provides premium support services to ensure that you gain the promised improvement in your decision-making processes and resulting outcomes. Your Modus Operandi account manager will (1) maintain regular contact with your stakeholders to monitor the established success metrics and KPIs and assist in documenting your ROI, (2) ensure that all solution updates are current and operating per specifications, (3) coordinate software support issue resolution, and (4) advise on and assist with opportunities to enrich system's performance, scalability, and security.