Movia™ Product Services
Our MoviaTM Product Services are designed to assist customers in rapidly and successfully deploying Movia-based solutions. Following our 5-D MO for Customer Success (Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver, Drive,) we partner with our customers throughout their journey on the path to achieve improved decision making and better outcomes. Each service is carefully packaged to deliver a portion of our proven process, providing well-defined business value with each service. Our CProduct Services include:
- Discover Movia (Discover Phase). We work closely with customer stakeholders to develop and validate the initial business case for a Movia-based solution. We validate the fit of Movia software to your business need, clearly define expectations and success criteria, and develop and deliver the plan for defining your Movia-based solution.
- Movia Proof of Concept (Define Phase). In this rapid, 2-week engagement, we define the initial capability to address your stakeholders’ needs and develop a Proof of Concept that shows how Movia will solve your need.
- Movia Tailored Fit (Develop Phase). Organized as a series of 2-week Agile sprints we work with your stakeholders to rapidly develop the solution to your specific needs. As applicable, we establish governance plans, implement quality assurance and information assurance plans to ensure quality and security, define the transition or fielding plans, and evaluate the initial success metrics and KPIs. The culmination of MoviaTailored Fit is a complete solution ready to deliver and deploy.
- Movia RightSTART (Deliver Phase). Movia RightSTART provides a rapid, 4-day on-site delivery and launch of your Movia solution. Movia RightSTART includes installation, configuration, and getting-started training that lays the foundation for your future success and rapid ROI.
- Movia User Training and Administrator Training (Deliver Phase). Our comprehensive classroom training includes our 3-day user training course and our 2-day administrator training course. Both courses can accommodate up to 20 students. Training is available either on-site at your facilities or at our training facilities in Melbourne, Florida, or Huntsville, Alabama.
- Movia Software Support (Drive Phase). We provide comprehensive telephone help desk support, software upgrades, and technical support via a variety of interactive support tools. We provide access to a secure knowledgebase to reference FAQs, utilize search capabilities to locate needed information, and assist in problem resolution. Our software support is included with all Movia subscriptions and available under our Annual Support and Maintenance agreement for software licensed under a perpetual license.
- Movia ExtraCare (Drive Phase). Designed for your most critical missions, Movia ExtraCare provides premium support services to ensure you gain the promised improvement in your decision-making processes and resulting outcomes. Your Modus Operandi account manager will maintain regular contact with your stakeholders to monitor the established success metrics and KPIs and assist in documenting your ROI, ensure all solution updates are current and operating per specifications, coordinate software support issue resolution, and advise and assist on opportunities to enrich system performance, scalability, and security.